Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Starting over!



Wow. I didn't really forget that I had a blog, I just kind of let it slide. For over a year, apparently! Yikes! Well, today, I was reminded why I ever started blogging in the first place. I was scrapbooking (that in itself is a miracle for me lately!) and I remembered that I had blogged about the spelling bee that happened to be the subject of the scrapbook page I was working on. So I logged in here and went back to read what I had written. It literally brought tears to my eyes...I was so swelled up with pride for my Jack when I posted this, and I included details about the spelling bee like the words that he spelled correctly, for example, that I never would have remembered otherwise. So...I'm recommitting to being a better blogger (and mom!) from now on. Hope you will share your comments with me, and keep me motivated! Thanks in advance.




Mimi

No comments: